We welcome submissions of abstracts for consideration for oral presentations. The abstracts should be about 200-300 words in length (single spacing), followed by five (5) key words. The abstracts should contain the following:
- Title of paper
- Name(s) of author(s), affiliations and full contact details
- Abstract & key words
Kindly submit the abstract (in Word file) through the online submission system.
Full papers (in Word file only) should be submitted after the acceptance of the abstracts by the Committee. All full papers will be published in the conference proceeding and will be entitled to be considered for Best Papers awards.
Papers should be written in English or Malay. Kindly language-edit the papers before submission. Papers that contain glaring language issues will not be include in the conference proceeding. Please ensure that your paper is ‘press-ready’ by the submission deadline – 30th September 2017.
To facilitate reviewing and publication of all submissions, PLEASE follow this checklist:
- Length of manuscript : 3000-4000 words (excluding tables, figures and references)
- APA Style Sheet
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- 5-spacing throughout the full paper
- Indent to designate a new paragraph or section
- Margins: Top & Bottom – 2.54cm; Left & Right – 3.17cm
- Cover page MUST include: title, author’s/authors’ affiliation(s), contact information, and sub-theme. Written in single spacing.
- Graphs and visuals can be reproduced electronically
- Full papers shall be considered for special issue publications in the university’s indexed journals and special book projects.
- Awards will be given to several outstanding full papers.